Orbisphere Electrochemical O₂/O₃ Sensors (A1100/C1100)
- Designed for process monitoring as well as laboratory analysis
- Offers extremely accurate measurements which is necessary wherever oxygen or ozone measurement is critical
Orbisphere Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen Sensors (G1100/K1100)
- Utilizes a Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen (LDO) sensor to monitor process-dissolved oxygen at the part-per-billion level.
- Employs the use of a dry sensor with no membrane or electrolyte required for operation
Anatel A-1000 & A-1000XP Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
- Ideal for monitoring ultrapure water systems
- Comes equipped with serial, analog and digital interfacing capabilities
- Detection limits from 0.05ppb to 1999ppb
Anatel PAT700 Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
- Fully compliant real-time release TOC Analyzer
- Designed specifically for On-line release of USP, EP and JP Water
- Provides immediate On-line results for both TOC and conductivity
QbD 1200 TOC Analyzer
- The new TOC analyzer QbD1200 is designed for use in 21CFR part 11 lab environments and is fully compliant to meet all global pharmacopeia regulations for measuring TOC in water for injection (WFI) and purified water. This TOC analyzer delivers highest performance with unparalleled ease of operation and maintenance by dramatically simplifying the setup process, improving reliability of your results, and reducing overall cost of ownership. With the fastest calibration time in the industry, it also promises convenient validation as the paperless reporting allows all audit-able reports over secure FTP protocol to a central server.