Advanced CIP & SIP Solutions
- Specializing in providing innovative technology solutions and quality craftsmanship, McFlusion successfully designs, manufactures and qualifies cleaning-in- place (CIP), cleaning-out-of-place (COP) and sterilization-in-place (SIP) solutions for regulated life science, pharmaceutical and specialty food facilities.
Anatel PAT700 Total Organic Carbon Analyzer
- Fully compliant real-time release TOC Analyzer
- Designed specifically for On-line release of USP, EP and JP Water
- Provides immediate On-line results for both TOC and conductivity
microPHAZIR Handheld NIR Analyzer
- Handheld Near-Infrared instrument designed for rapid on-site identification and analysis
- Truly portable analysis, powered by a lithium ion battery and weighing only 2.75 lbs
- Available in four variants; 'GP' for General Purpose analytics, 'AS' for identifying Asbestos, 'PC' which is ideal for Plastics and Recycling, and 'RX' for Pharmaceutical applications
QbD 1200 TOC Analyzer
- The new TOC analyzer QbD1200 is designed for use in 21CFR part 11 lab environments and is fully compliant to meet all global pharmacopeia regulations for measuring TOC in water for injection (WFI) and purified water. This TOC analyzer delivers highest performance with unparalleled ease of operation and maintenance by dramatically simplifying the setup process, improving reliability of your results, and reducing overall cost of ownership. With the fastest calibration time in the industry, it also promises convenient validation as the paperless reporting allows all audit-able reports over secure FTP protocol to a central server.
- Represents the next generation in handheld Raman Spectrometers used for raw material identification
- Uses an enhanced user interface and a clear Pass/Fail result to ensure ease of use
- Offers increased portability due to its internal, rechargeable, lithium ion battery that lasts more than 4 hours on a single charge, all while weighing less than 2 lbs